Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jul 9, 2010

Photo Booth Friday #30 : Mommy’s Little Helper

I think somebody’s going to make a really great big sister…

June 2010 006 June 2010 007

Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet her stuffed animals are getting full! :)

Anonymous said...

Ame-she is so sweet! What a great big helper for you...I know, not so much a helper at times but their heart is usually in the right place. :) She is so cute and such a big girl...not a baby! Time sure flies!!
Ellen

Mandy Lee said...

Great job Lily! She's got the "goods" to be the big sister :]

The Sneaky Mommy said...

So cute!!! Congrats on your new van too! Excited for your growing little family to enjoy a new ride!

Mindy said...

I think we need to come over so Lily can give Hannah some big sister lessons! :) Lately Hannah has been poking her baby dolls eyes and laying on top of them on the floor. :) I'm a little worried about this next baby. But Lily definitely looks like she's ready to help mama!

 
Images by Freepik