Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jul 19, 2010

This Is Random…

…but what’s new?

If I had to describe our weekend in just a few words:

…lots of painting
…lots of furniture rearranging
…lots of projects
…lots of rain
…lots of thunder
…lots of lighting
…lots of wind
…lots of tornado sirens

NOT a lot of sleep.

The house is still slightly in disarray. I have a To Do list as long as my arm.

BUT.

I’m tired. It’s dark and rainy. And I’m pregnant. So I’m going to take a nap :)

Never fear, pictures of all our weekend projects will come later…just as soon as I make things look presentable again.

And I leave you with a {random} question:

Have you read any good books lately?

Because we’re going on vacation before too long and I’m in need of some recommendations of good reads…and am I ever looking forward to having time to read!

So tell me what books I should take along!

Alrighty. My pillow is calling :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Novel: Shades of Morning
Christian Living: Kitchen Table Counselors (I'd pick this one hands down!
Have a great vacation!!! Hope you can leave well-rested too!

 
Images by Freepik