Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 17, 2010

Photo Booth Friday: 37 Weeks

I kept meaning to do a 36 week post last week and never did, so here we are at 37 weeks:

September 2010 012 My doctor’s appointment earlier this week was a little more eventful than most.

I am, apparently, measuring small – I’d love for someone to please tell that to my skin as right now it is feeling like it’s stretched almost to the breaking point :)

Anyway, so just to be on the safe side they did another ultrasound to make sure the baby is growing the way it should be and my fluid levels were ok. Actually, this didn’t really come as too much of a surprise – the same thing happened at about this point in my pregnancy with Lily.

Everything checked out great – they estimated the baby at 6 lbs. 2 oz. and confirmed that yes it is DEFINITELY a girl! My fluid levels were normal, but they were on the low side of normal, so they’ll do another ultrasound at my next appointment just to be sure they aren’t decreasing. I’m not complaining – ultrasounds are fun :)

As long as they levels remain steady, everything should continue as normal, and if they’re decreasing…well, actually I’m not really sure what happens then. The doctor didn’t really seem too concerned and I’m not either, since we went through this with Lily and everything was fine.

Other than that, no real new pregnancy news! Won’t be long now!

Hope you all are having a fantastic Friday!

9 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe you're only 3 weeks away!! And you are so lucky -it looks like you are all baby and you're still so small! I feel like I look like a horse my entire third trimester :)
Can't wait for you to have this next one, but I'm sure you're excited too :) Do you have a name picked out yet or are you still deciding?

Kelly said...

You're getting sooo close!!!! And you look gorgeous!!

une autre mère said...

You look soooo cute! Seriously. It's just not right. ;)

I measured small with each of my girls the entire last trimesters so I got ultrasounds with each visit! It was unnerving at first, thinking something was wrong, but fun after the scare was over! Then Tate came along and I was GINORMOUS! Found out I had almost too much fluid, but everything was okay. :)

Can't wait to see pix of your beautiful baby girl!!! She'll be here soon!

beccarankin said...

You are so close! I'm excited to meet this new little one. I'm excited to hear the name.

I enjoyed your last post, too. I've thought about it several times since I've read it. Thanks for sharing.

The Haase's said...

can't wait to hear of the little one's arrival!!

H-Mama said...

You are just cute... pregnant or not. :)

I got nothin'. Measuring small was never a problem for me. ;) You're right, though, ultrasounds are fun. Feels great to have the 'girl' confirmed again, huh?

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Seriously, cutest pregnant mama! Glad everything checked out okay! I'm all for extra ultrasounds as long as baby is healthy! :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

You look amazing!!! Such a cute, tiny tummy! :) I measured small last midwife appt. too, so we'll see how I measure tomorrow night... We are so close! Can't wait to meet your little one.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

You look great! So cute!

 
Images by Freepik