Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Oct 7, 2010

Is That An Insult?

You know those little advertisements you see on the side of your Facebook page or your Gmail account? The ones that they market specifically to you, based on the information they gather from your page?

This was the one that showed up on my email account the other day:

Gluttony Pants
  At last, adjustable-waist pants for heavy eaters. Think Thanksgiving.

I’d really rather not think about why they thought those would appeal to me…

6 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Hehe :) Poor Amy! (And that poor company! Gluttony pants? Terrible!)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

It also reads the cookies in your computer....
That is kinda funny though ;)
Oh, and your prego ticker says....It's GO Time. (AHEM) ... ;) I mean that in the nicest possible way :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oh no! That is hilarious! Pretty sure you do NOT need gluttony pants...just have that baby already! :)

une autre mère said...

Ha! That is seriously Hi.La.Ri.Ous! If only they knew you what a tiny little prego mom you are! It is kind of a good idea though... you know after 3 kids my tummy has lost the elasticity to suck back in after a large Thanksgiving feast... With those pants I could just let it all hang out! heehee

I also just noticed your pregnancy ticker says it's D-Day!! I so hope your next post includes a sweet little baby face! :)

Michelle said...

oh.my.word. that is so funny! i might need to buy a pair around halloween as i tend to eat all the candy ;D

Kelly said...

I keep getting weight loss ads on my fb! So dumb - shows how much they know about us. lol :)

I've been praying for you whenever you come to my mind! I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery!

 
Images by Freepik