Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Oct 11, 2010

Goin’ to the hospital and we’re gonna have a bay-ay-ay-bee…

Well, not right this second we’re not.

But we’ve set a date.

October 12 {yes, that would be tomorrow}, 6:00 {yes that would be A.M. -- ugh} I will be induced.

I’m sure I’ll have plenty of details to share with you once it’s all said and done, but just for fun, while you’re waiting, anyone want to take a guess at the name we have picked out?

Next time you see me, Lord willing I’ll be holding a baby in my arms and not in my belly :)

And, oh yeah – your prayers are appreciated :)

Happy Monday!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeee! I was thinking about you this weekend wondering if she had shown her pretty face yet! GO MAMA!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a guess on the name other than maybe you named her Ali after me but since we aren't THAT close I am guessing I am wrong. :)

Prayers going up and I know you will do great!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I so want to guess the name you've picked out, but there are like 19,000,000 names to choose from. I am super excited to hear though :) And I'm praying that this baby gets the induction memo like Lily did and you get to head in earlier :).
Praying for you all :)

Gina said...

I'll guess Grace!

And congratulations to you! I haven't been here in a long time, but it seems I picked a good day to come back! I was induced with my second daughter too! I hope everything is fantastic and happy easy labor vibes!

This Heavenly Life said...

Yay, Amy! I can't wait to see her! Good luck and enjoy your night :)

Becky said...

Joel guesses Tulip :) but my guess is Sophie.

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you and praying for you! Love you guys!

mindy said...

so jealous! :) but hey, i got a burst of energy and cleaned the whole house today, so maybe i'll get to join you in the hospital and have my little one, too.
I'll be praying for you tomorrow (and tonight...I know it'll be hard to get some sleep). Can't wait to hear the name and see some pics. Good luck!! Love ya!

une autre mère said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you guys! Will totally be praying for a smooth labor and delivery!

Oh, and I'll guess... Rose.

mommy baum said...

Yeah!!!! So excited for you! I will be praying that all goes well and smoothly, and can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl ;)

The Haase's said...

How exciting!! Sending prayers for a safe delivery and arrival of the new baby. A great name is Rebecca :-)

beccarankin said...

Praying!

Unknown said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see that little bundle of joy!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

SO excited!!!

Ummm....I'll guess Alaina. Just because if Kai had been a girl that was the name I loved. ;)

Debbi said...

I will be praying for you today.
Hurray for a birth-day!

Kelly said...

Praying for you!! Today (Oct 12) is my hubby's birthday!! :)

Unknown said...

Just read this. It's 12:33 on Oct 12 so I'm assuming there is another Perrott in this world... :) Keep us posted!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Okay, I decided to guess....I'm such a loser, I've been checking FB like every 10 minutes for an update. And I think skyping the delivery room is a fantastic idea ;)

Abigail. That's my guess.

Becky said...

P.S. Do I win a prize for being the closest? :) Love the name!!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Hoping your baby girl is here safe and healthy by now... Can't wait to meet her!! :)

 
Images by Freepik