Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Nov 15, 2010

In Case You’ve Got Some Time to Waste…

I’m usually the last person to hear about these things, so this might be old news to all of you…but I saw this guy on the Today show this morning and thought it was pretty cool.

He does “remakes” of popular songs but it’s all completely Accapella. So everything you hear on this video is a sound he made with his mouth. Seriously, listen to at least the first few seconds of this video. It’s pretty amazing.

He’s got a bunch of other videos on You Tube so if you’ve got some time to waste (or even if you don’t :) go check them out. They’re pretty funny :)

Even funnier was watching the hosts of the Today show try to do their own version. I think Al Roker is my favorite :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

une autre mère said...

Oh that is hilarious! What talent! And yes, Al is definitely my fave too... what's with the banana??

 
Images by Freepik