Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Mar 4, 2011

I Think She Might Be Ready…

February 2011 004

But am I?

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Oh, good luck! I have to admit, potty training is NOT my favorite phase. But always, looking back, I wonder, what was I so worried about!?

She'll do great when the time is right :) (Plus, could she be any more adorable?!)

brooke said...

We are ready at 17 months...she told me ucky pop pops and I found her in the bathroom trying to pull the petty seat out about a min later lol...good luck :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ha! That picture is perfect. She looks pretty ready. But maybe wait till you aren't in a cast... ;)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Is Grandma still there? I'd say go for it if she is! My mom pretty much potty trained all three of our kids! :) (I know, I'm spoiled!)

Anonymous said...

Oh she is getting so BIG! I am on the same page with "the sneaky mommy"...if your mom is there, do it!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

If she is ready, go for it!! So so SO worth it!

 
Images by Freepik