I’ve feel like I’ve got a bajillion things I could blog about right now but my cherry picking left hand can’t type as fast as my brain would like it to. So just a condensed list for now.
- This package came in the mail today and I was embarrassingly excited about it:
Yes, it’s really baby wipes. But we were down to our last two. AND these only cost me $1.51 after coupons on Amazon(!!!)
Yes, things like that excite me. It’s how I know I’m officially a mom.
- We are starting to study this book in our small group this month.
And I’m crazy excited about it. Har har. CRAZY…get it? I’m hilarious.
- For those concerned about how I’m managing two small children with my broken wrist and it’s obnoxiously large cast, never fear. My mom is here. We are playing out our roles of a Mom hovering over her fully grown, highly independent adult daughter beautifully.
There’s been a lot of, “You shouldn’t be doing that!” followed by, “Mo-om…I broke my wrist not my legs.” *eye roll* etc., etc. Love you Mom!And for real, don’t know what I’d be doing without you!
- I saw a commercial the other day for a local medical practice encouraging men to come in for a vasectomy. Their rationale? And I quote, “It’ll give you an excuse to lay around on the couch and watch the games” {a.k.a. March Madness}. Yeah. Because that’s a good reason to get a vasectomy. ..
- God is using my minor injury to pull up some major weeds in the soil of my heart. Hopefully I’ll be able to articulate them on here if, for no other reason than I don’t want to forget them after all this is over.
- It’s March and regardless of the temperature, to me March = spring. I *heart* spring.
THE END



6 comments:
Mark and I saw that vasectomy commercial the other night too! We died laughing. Very creative, got to give them that much! :)
Glad your mom is there to help out, moms are the best.
It is March, but where I live it doesn't feel or look much like Spring. But I am patiently waiting.
So glad you have your mom there to help you!
We're reading Crazy Love right now too! LOVE it!
Umm... that commercial is more effective than you know... Let's just say my husband watched a LOT of b-ball for a few days last March while he was "recovering" on the couch... ;) And since that was ineffective, he had to suffer again through a few days of football this past fall. We're both hoping that was the last time. He, especially, is. Heehee. ;)
I've been praying for you girl! So glad your mom can be there to help you!
I've been thinking of you alot Amy - so glad you have your mom there!! Aren't moms just the best?
Apparently, I should've sold the rights to my husband's idea....He's be joking about that for literally 3 years, that when it's his turn it will be the week of march madness...fuh pete's sakes...He's apparently more marketing minded than I knew!
And....why did Chad's surgery have to happen twice, Katie?!?!
Glad you are doing well--we still need to get together...soon :)
Post a Comment