Seriously.
How many arms do you see in this picture?
Because I could swear she’s got eight of them.
It doesn’t matter what it is, if it’s within grabbing distance, she’ll lunge for it. Car keys, your hair, church bulletin, sharp utensils…move ‘em or lose ‘em.
What’s funny is…she can be perfectly content playing with her toy or her rattle or whatever, but the second she sees something new, she has to have it and she’ll do crazy gymnastics, even face plants, in her attempts to grab hold of it.
Sorta reminds me of someone else I know…
How often do I “face plant” in my attempt to grab hold of what I *think* I need, instead of just being content with what I’ve been given?
Hmmm…



4 comments:
ugh... don't you hate the conviction that comes with raising munchkins ;)
Oh I do it to...reaching and grabbing for other stuff instead of being content with what I have. Except I don't look nearly as cute as your little one when I'm doing it. She is seriously adorable!
ahh, good lesson!
First of all sopia is so stinkin' adorable. Secondly Cade is in the same face planting stage, he wants to get into things so badly he just throws himself at it not even thinking about the consequences, like sharp corners or hard toys. Great analogy.
Post a Comment