Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 13, 2011

The Difference Between Girls and Boys…

During a morning thunderstorm…

Lily: *gasp* Tun-duh! I’m afwaid! {hides head under blanket}

Morgan {my niece}: Sometimes, when it thunders, there are tornadoes. They’re scary!

Me: Do you know what to do when there’s a tornado?

Morgan: We run to the basement!

Lily: I hide my head!

Tyson {nephew}: You get your sword, and you go out and you fight it!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

HAHA!! Love it :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Per-fect. ;)

peter marie said...

That's adorbale!!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

We've got a lot of "Tyson" at our house! I always have to remind the boys at our home that tornado sirens mean "take cover" and not "run outside and see what's going on".

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Hah, I love it!

Jenn said...

that is so funny!

 
Images by Freepik