Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 23, 2011

We Have A Winner…

Long overdue because I forgot about my own giveaway like an idiot wanted to keep you in suspense Winking smile 

The winner of the Unplanned DVD giveaway is {drum roll please}

Ann @ Stringer Mama!

Congrats Ann!!

I’ll be sending you an email to get the details on sending you your prize!

1 comment:

Ann@StringerMama said...

WOO HOO!! Thank you ma'am! I'm looking forward to watching it!

 
Images by Freepik