Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 17, 2011

Hat Girl

I bought a hat a few weeks ago. It’s the first time I’ve ever gotten one because I’ve never been sure I could pull it off. I’m still not sure. But I needed something to throw over my hair when I wake up super early on Saturday mornings to go garage-saling. Because I don’t take a shower first.

*Ahem*

Anyway, you know who is a hat girl? This one, right here.

Hat Girl

 

She can totally pull it off.

I asked her if she thought it looked as cute on me as it does her.

Hat Girl2

I think that’s a no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty sure that cutie could wear anything and be beautiful!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I my goodness! She is a dolly!! And I love the hat. :) I bought one the year I had Malachi, and it was one of my most valuable treasures. ;)

Jamie said...

Oh my! She is the cutest thing ever! Love the adorable pictures...she can totally pull off the hat thing.

 
Images by Freepik