Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jul 8, 2011

Photo Booth Friday: Summer Days

One of the best things about summer…

July 2011 095

…ice cream.  I favor the Cheesecake ice cream with brownies and chocolate syrup. But Lily likes the Bubblegum with sprinkles and marshmallows. It doesn’t get any more girlie than that Smile

July 2011 097

Sophia had to settle for toe jam.

July 2011 102

I think she was a little bit bitter.

July 2011 101

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What cuties!! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

 
Images by Freepik