Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 16, 2011

Cousins…

Lily and Sophia have had their fair share of cousin time the past couple of weeks.

We went right from vacationing with cousins on Mommy’s side…into hosting their {so far} one and only cousin on Daddy’s side at our house.

The girls – Sophia in particular – were quite fascinated with “Baby James”

This is the only picture we got of the three of them all facing the camera.Cousins14

But we have plenty of outtakes. Take note of Sophia’s many faces.Cousins8Cousins9Cousins10Cousins11Cousins12Cousins13Cousins15

She’s certainly not camera shy.

Lily was so excited for Uncle Trey and Aunt Janae’s visit, especially the trip to the fair we had planned, but unfortunately woke up the day after they arrived with a burning fever. So instead, her weekend consisted of lots of sleeping, snuggle time with Mommy, and even a trip to the emergency room when her fever spiked to 105 degrees on Saturday evening.

Apart from a weird rash, she’s better now, just in time to say goodbye to Baby James and his Mommy and Daddy this morning.

Come back again soon Uncle Trey and Aunt Janae – and bring more candy! Smile

3 comments:

The Haase's said...

sweet pictures! Hope Lily is feeling better! Its so hard when little one's get sick.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I have been thinking about you today and thought I would say Hi. I hope all is well with your family and that your blog break is only because of all the fun you are having.

Blessings!

Kelly said...

Hey girl! Just been thinking about you and missing your blog posts. I hope you are doing well!

 
Images by Freepik