Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Oct 7, 2011

Photo Booth Friday: Indian Summer

Autumn Storehouse

I'd like to take October days
And store them in my mind,
October 2011 013

To warm me during Winter's reign
When nature proves unkind.

October 2011 009

Then I remember sunshine,
The Autumn rich with gold,

October 2011 010

And tawny fields a-flower
With wonders quite untold.

October 2011 011
My thoughts will ease the moments
When in reverie I dwell,
And linger for the present
In some bright majestic dell.

Virginia Borman Grimmer

October 2011 007

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
Albert Camus

October 2011 015

"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. 
So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air.

Nathaniel Hawthorne

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are beautiful! Glad you are back blogging. :)

Lisa said...

You have such beautiful girls! Love the pictures.

Kelly said...

LOVE the pictures!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Beautiful!!! Isn't this the most beautiful time of year ever??? Love it!

Jenn said...

The girls are gorgeous! great pictures!

 
Images by Freepik