Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 2, 2012

I’m starting to notice a trend here…

 
 
 
 
…in the outfits I’ve pinned on Pinterest lately.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yellow…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
…yellow…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and more yellow….

Source: polyvore.com via Amy on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Problem is, yellow doesn’t really work well for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blonde hair + fair skin + yellow = total washout
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I’m thinking I need to find some small ways to incorporate it. Maybe a scarf or a bag.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think? Are you digging yellow this spring?
 

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh.my.word. I am obsessed. OBSESSED. Just about everything I have been buying has some form of yellow in it. My husband is beginning to laugh at me. ;)

I think you could pull it off. You are VERY light, but experiment with different shades of yellow to see what works best. Accessories may be the way to go. How fun!

mommy baum said...

love the yellow, but i am like you....a bit too fair. a yellow handbag could go a really long ways though ;) happy spring! (or winter? not really sure here in iowa......)

 
Images by Freepik