Yep, I've put it off long enough. Let the potty training commence.
Prayers are welcome.
Happy Wednesday!
Welcome to my front porch!
I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.
If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!
Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!
3 comments:
Oh I know the feeling. Levi could care less about sitting on the potty so I'm not pushing him. I've heard boys are usually later than girls to train. We'll see.
Good luck and stay strong momma!!
I always felt the hardest part was sticking with it after cleaning up yet another accident...
Post a Comment