Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 19, 2013

Wait For It...

So yesterday we started potty training, despite the fact that Lily woke up with the stomach flu. I knew I had put it off too long and I was determined not to let anything stand in my way.

Plus, we were out of diapers.

Anyway.

The first time I sat Sophia on the potty chair she got impatient when she didn't go right away. I told her sometimes you have to wait a little bit before it comes out.

A few minutes later I heard her tiny voice chanting:

"Wait for it....wait for it....wait for it..." Yep. Just like  this (though I can promise you she has never seen that show)


That girl...can't wait to see what God does with that spunk!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik