Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 26, 2014

My Husband is 98% Awesome, And Other Things I Learned From the Internet


I have a confession to make.

I love taking those quizzes people are always posting on Facebook.

I never share my results because I'm too embarrassed to admit that I just spent time trying to figure out Which 90's Boyfriend You Would Date? Or that some person on the Internet guessed that I was a 50 year old man. (As opposed to being mistaken for a 15 year old girl, which is what happens in real life)

(I am a thirty year old woman with three children and a mortgage thankyouverymuch)

I've managed to successfully avoid getting sucked into any of those pointless games, like Candy Crush or Farmville, but for some reason I feel this irresistible pull anytime I see one of those pointless quizzes. I need to know:

Which Disney Princess Are You?
(Snow White)

What is Your Old Person Name?
(Myrtle)

Which Friends Character Are You?
(Rachel)
(Ok, fine. It was Chandler.)

Which High School Stereotype Are You?
(Rebel) 
(This literally could not be further from the truth)

I'm just putting this out there so I can get the help I need. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I might need you to stage an intervention.

(But not before I find out What My 80's Theme Song Is!!!)

Is anyone else a closet Facebook quiz taker? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally a taker and not a sharer of quizzes, unless someone has a thread going, then I might share there. :-)

Holly said...

I do the same thing Amy!! I even took one about how Mexican I am! (100%?!?!??) lol but I never post results either.

Mary said...

Same here! Secret taker, never post them! :)

 
Images by Freepik