Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jan 22, 2009

4 Months!


Lily turns 4 months today! Sometimes it feels like the days are flying by -- other times it feels like we just had her yesterday! It's amazing to see how much she's grown since she was born, but I think even more amazing to me is to think about the ways that I've grown since I had her. Being a mommy is like second nature to me now -- I've still got a long ways to go but I'm growing with my little girl!


Anywho...we had her 4 month dr. appointment a couple of days ago. Here's some stats:


Height: 26.5 inches (96%)

Weight: 13 lb. 15 oz. (55%)

Head: 41.5 inch (55%)


Looks like she's still gonna be a tall girl! She also got her 4 month shots. I made Dave hold her arms this time -- I can hardly bear to see those baby blue eyes looking up at me so trustingly right before the nurse pokes the needle in! She always cries so hard, but I love how tightly she holds onto us for comfort :)


The picture is of she and Dave's sister Elisabeth. We finally got her to smile for the camera! (Lily, not Elisabeth :)
Is there a cuter baby girl out there? I dare you to find one ;)

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik