Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jan 19, 2009

Thoughts About My Blog

So before I start blogging in earnest, I thought I should clarify a few things about my blog. First, I mean it when I say I don’t really know much about blogging. At all. I’ve read a few – that’s about it :) Some people write about one particular topic or have a theme – I am not that creative :) So basically this is going to be about my day and my thoughts on…whatever. This means that at some point in time I will probably:

Bore you to tears
OR
Baffle you with my randomness

I’m ok with that because – let’s be honest – nobody is forcing you to read this (unless of course your name is Dave and you are married to me ;)

Second, in my brief travels in the “blogworld”, I’ve noticed that most people have come up with cute or creative names for their blogs. Mine at this point, is quite unimaginative. I’m working on that, but so far “Mommy Perrott” is the best I’ve got :)

Finally, I have to give my apologies to my friend Lacey, as she is the one who introduced me to blogs, and now I have copied her template :) There just aren’t many cute choices on the standard list of templates…and I promise if I ever figure out how to make my own, or find a place that has better options, I will change it :) At this point however, that is a little beyond my capabilities -- so Lacey -- my sincerest apologies :)


That's all for today....until next time...

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik