I do think that there is some sort of disconnect between the creative part of my brain and the organized part of my brain. They don't always work well together. Which is why I have not been posting (that and a serious lack of time!). And even today's post is seeming a little muddled -- I have lots I could tell you but I just can't THINK (which you probably already realized due to the title :) Some highlights:
- Lily turned 5 months on Sunday!! Some milestones from last month -- she learned to roll from tummy to back, has started learning consonants -- the latest is "L" -- she loves to lay in her bed when she wakes up and sing -- "La, la, la" something like that, she sounds better than me and is much cuter when she does it :)
- As mentioned, this is Moving Week and things are going well. The Procrastinator has won some battles, but I think The Perfectionist is winning the war ;) I won't declare victory until Saturday though :)
- Outfit of the week: Old college T-shirt with a hole in the armpit, jeans with a hole in the bum and some seriously crazy hair that I did not wrestle into a ponytail. I wore this ensemble on Monday morning, at the time not knowing about either of the holes and not fully realizing the extent of the hair -- I do believe I scared the carpet cleaners a little bit :)
- Lily is sick with a cold :( She is stuffy and I feel bad for the little punkin -- but she is still just as smiley and extra snuggly :) She has a much better attitude than I do when I'm sick -- and again, looks so much cuter :) I think we're over the worst part (KNOCK ON WOOD!)
That's all for now -- I told you this was random! No time for pictures but I DO want to put some pictures of the house on here! It's beautiful, and I love it, and I can't wait to get all moved in and start doing some serious organizing! That spells out F-U-N for me, and I am really not being sarcastic! :) Hope you all are having a good week and I can't wait till I have time to sit down and get caught up on what everyone else is doing!
P.S. I love today's weather (sunny and close to 60) and have crazy spring fever!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment