Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Mar 31, 2009

A Shout Out to the Thrifty Chick

Oooh...you all have given me such great comments and suggestions on the rugs/pillows/paint/decorating of our living room! Keep 'em coming - I love all the input!

In keeping with the decorating theme of late, I have to tell you all about a blog I just found. I could literally spend hours here...actually I did literally spend a couple of hours here last night :) This lady has soooo many ideas for easy decorating projects you can do on your own and she tells you how to do things cheap! Check her out: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/ Beware though...you might get sucked in!

I think decorating the house has become my new hobby :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey there... check out this blog. you might like it too... it has some great homemade cheap decorating ideas on it!
http://thematernallens.blogspot.com/
Patrick sent it to me... not sure what he's saying there. Looking forward to more pics of the house. Isn't it fun decorating your own space?

 
Images by Freepik