Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 15, 2009

Hare Scare

I love bunny rabbits. I think they are so cute and they look so cuddly and innocent. But we have a bone to pick with the bunnies that are hopping around our backyard this spring.

They are eating our tulips. And probably eating other flowers that were planted there by the previous owners that I don't know the name of. And they will probably try to eat the tomatoes and cilantro and peppers that we are growing. And I really want to try to make homemade salsa with those!

Not cool.

So yesterday when I was in the basement and looked out the window to see a cute little fat bunny basking in the sun, I thought I should do something to scare him away. I didn't really have a plan, I was just going to yell at him or something...I opened the window and that poor little bunny got so scared he jumped right up and immediately went to the bathroom.

I guess I scared the poop out of him :)

1 comment:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

lol.....cute. And gross :)
I am sooo jealous that you have tulips growing. Maybe you could come do some green-thumbing in my back yard???

 
Images by Freepik