Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 29, 2009

Whiny Wednesday

It's Wednesday. It's raining. My feet are cold. I miss the sun.

It's just been one of those days where I am suffering from complete lack of motivation. I have started about a million things and finished none of them. Bleh.

Ok, sorry, enough whining!!!!

Since I have nothing interesting to post about myself, I'm linking to a post I read today that made me laugh. I mean I actually laughed out loud.

So read this, have a good laugh, get a good night's sleep, and pray for the return of the sun. That's what I plan on doing anyway :)

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik