We were having some issues with our Internet connection last week. And when I say "our" Internet connection I mean the one we borrow from our neighbors. And when I say "borrow" I mean use without their knowledge...*ahem*
For whatever reason, the network was unavailable all last week which is why I haven't updated my blog since last Friday. I'm sure there are at least 2 or 3 people who noticed I was gone ;)
Really, you didn't miss too much. It was a fairly quiet and uneventful week around here. The beginning of the week was rainy and I cleaned. The end of the week was sunny and we spent the majority of our time outside.
Lily LOVES being outside. Absolutely loves it. I think she's cutting teeth on the top and hasn't been in the best mood, but taking her outside is a surefire way to calm her down!
I did come to realize what an integral part of my communication the Internet is. I felt oddly out of touch when I wasn't able to check our email account or my Facebook page! For this reason (and a few other good reasons) you will be pleased to know that we are looking into our very own wireless connection. It's about time we enter the 21st century anyway!
However, it was also good to be reminded that though a lot of good things come from having the Internet, it IS possible to live without it. And in fact, I can't say it was all bad being forced to take a break -- I probably wasted a lot less time than I normally would have!
So that's all for now...just wanted to reassure you that I haven't given up blogging and I'll most likely be posting more this week.
And because as much as I'd like to think that you all read my blog because of my superb writing skills, wit, and profound insights into life, you and I both know why you keep visiting here -- the pictures of Lily :) Here are a couple from this past week:
Having fun with her balloon from cousin Morgan's birthday party.
Playing with Daddy on one of his afternoons off!



4 comments:
I must admit........I was starting to wonder about you. Glad you're back!
I noticed your absence too... :) And I love all the pink in the first picture! :) I'm getting pretty used to lots of blue!
Last time I commented, I said how adorable your daughter was. So this comment might seem self-serving...but I think I couldn't stop smiling at her pictures because she looks identical to my oldest daughter when she was a baby. It's uncanny. So similar.
Glad you're back safe and sound from the world without internet!
How funny! Perhaps we are distant relatives :)
Post a Comment