Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jul 23, 2009

A Lazy Girl's Guide to Switching Purses

I've mentioned before that I am not much of a purse girl. The whole process of switching purses -- transferring your wallet, keys, lip gloss, chapstick, nail clippers, or whatever else I've dumped in there -- it wears me out just thinking about it.

But I do love a pretty purse. And I've thought to myself many times that it would be fun to be the kind of girl that always has cute and trendy purses for every outfit.

Well there may just be hope for me yet. A new little purse shop just opened up in our town so I stopped in the other day to check it out. That is when I discovered what I consider an ingenious concept. May I introduce you to the Miche Bag!

The idea is that you purchase their basic purse in either black or brown. Then you can purchase magnetic shells to go over the purse in all different styles and colors. When you want to change your purse, all you have to do is switch the shell. No dumping out and transferring all of the contents.


And they've got some really cute stuff! Some of my favorites:

This slouchy bag comes in brown or black


Remember how I wanted to get a yellow purse? This might be it.The picture doesn't do this corduroy purse justice -- it's much cuter in person!


Love the pink. LOVE IT!

This tan "Ginger" purse is both neutral and classy

And there are so many more options! Kudos to whoever came up with this concept -- they got me hook, line, and sinker!

Now to the more important question...which one should I get first? ;)

What's your favorite?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first one!! I am heading over to their site now and crossing my fingers that they are affordable.

This Heavenly Life said...

I think I like the corduroy, or the ginger...get one of each, and switch every other day :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

First one....in brown :) I love its bunch-iness, if thats a word ;)

 
Images by Freepik