Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jul 17, 2009

Photo Booth Friday


I couldn't pick just one picture for Photo Booth Friday, so here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of weeks:
Whatchoo lookin' at Mom?



Attending her first parade

It's impossible to keep her pants from falling down! Someday she'll be thankful for that tiny waist!

"I don't know Dad, looks to me like these tomato plants need more fertilizer."

Who ordered the pizza with extra CHEESE?

I've got more pictures of this scrunched up, wrinkly nose, cheesy grin than I can count!

Happy Friday to all!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute photos Amy! She's darling. I was going to tell you that my friend has a skinny minny little girl and she would just buy ribbon from the fabric store and use that for belts. It's an easy inexpensive idea you might want to try. Have a great day!!

Amy said...

That is such a good idea! And I never would have thought of that!

I am so going to take a trip to the fabric store today :)

 
Images by Freepik