Four family birthdays.
Two birthday parties.
Fall family pictures.
Bible study.
Church.
A trip to the pumpkin patch.
The list goes on.
We are busy this week and next week {and last week too}.
Good busy. But busy all the same.
We've got so much going on outside the house that I'm starting to fall behind on some stuff inside. Right now blogging just feels like something to put on my "To Do" list. I've never intended for it to be a "have to" -- it should be a "want to".
So I'm taking a little break. However long it takes for me to play catch up and enjoy this wonderfully busy time of year.
I'll be back before long so just hang w/me till I return, 'k?



15 comments:
No me gusta :'(
But I totally get it....what pumpkin patch did you go to?? We need to go to one, too
shall I say that maybe you are taking a break to perhaps make more time to "try" for a baby? Just Kidding :)
I will miss you but totally understand.
I'll miss you, but I totally understand!! Have a very fun busy fall! :)
Enjoy your family...that is what matters most.
Blessings,
Amy
:( Sad and lonely. But I understand. I could stand to step away from the blog and get some real life work done too. But...but...I'd just miss it and get cranky. Nobody wants to see that.
oh man, i came here hoping to read your dozen novel. ;) completely understand. the blog should journal your life... not run it, right? speaking of which... i need to push away from the computer!
Miss you! Have fun being busy! :)
Enjoy all that busy stuff. And I'll be right here ready to read your blog whenever you come back.
totally know what you mean! hope you are able to get caught up on the inside stuff and have fun doing the outside stuff!
Happy Break Taking! At least you warn people...I just suddenly disappear! ;) Hehe...sounds like lots of fun ahead for you! 'see' you later!
Have a great break - everyone needs one once in a while!
Soooo know what you mean!!! I'm on my break myself, lol! Have fun and enjoy your activities! :)
Blessings, Kate
Mkay. I'm done with your break. Come home. *tears*
But if you still need your break, I hope you've had a good one :)
I agree with Sarah. Break =over it. I miss yer blogginess and yer face and you :) Is it Nov 21 yet?
BTW - I gave you a BLOG award! Check out this link...
http://marriedamissionary.blogspot.com/2009/10/brain-off-duty-blogger-awards-contd.html
Post a Comment