For example, last week when I wrote this post I included a picture of a lamp I had purchased which happened to be sitting on the end table next to my pregnant Willow Tree figurine.
This led to much speculation in the comments section about whether or not I was pregnant {I'm not} which led to the revelation that several of you apparently would LIKE me to be pregnant. Which, oddly enough, kind of made me WANT to be pregnant. Weird, I know.
And when I wrote this post about my dancing skills {or lack thereof}, I briefly referenced in the comments a dance that I made up in college which led Ali to comment that she would like to see this dance. And Ali, I'm sorry to tell you this but the answer to that question is no way, no how, not gonna happen...sorry to disappoint :)
And by the way, since I wasn't clear before, Dave would like me to clarify -- he had absolutely nothing to do with this dance -- it was choreographed {and I use that term very, VERY loosely} by me and my 5 best friends -- who I think will appreciate the fact that I have declined to broadcast it all over the Internet :) I have a very bad feeling that it would become a YouTube sensation...and not for any good reasons but because it involves us awkwardly performing such sophisticated dance moves as "The Lawn Mower", "The Sprinkler", and "The Fishing Pole". Trust me -- you don't want to see that. Actually, you might, but I don't want you to. :)
Not only that, but in that same post, I mentioned how I have considered purchasing the Turbo Jam DVD, and my friend Marti {who reads my blog} just so happens to have said DVD and because of my post, is going to let me borrow it!
Who said nothing good ever came from blogging?
{Actually I'm not sure anyone has ever said that, but you get my point}
And in place of the video of me dancing, I'll just leave you with this equally hilarious clip from last week's episode of The Office:
Oh Dwight...you kill me!
Happy Tuesday!



9 comments:
You crack me up! Of course we want to see those groovy dance moves. ;) Love those Willow Tree figurines.
he he :)
Thats all there is to say.
I love reading your blog.
Pretty sure I didn't have ANYONE I worked with walk anywhere NEAR down an aisle when we got married....soooo funny :) only on television :)
Niiice I made you want to be prego :) Your welcome ;)
Oh Amy thank you so much for not posting that video from college! :) I wonder who has that? Jon Jeske? It would be fun to see again just to laugh at what we looked like - but I really don't want anyone else to see it :)
Hmmm, I'm hoping that video will come out of retirement one day! :)
LOVE that Office clip. Have you seen the one on the evolution of dance? I saw it for the first time yesterday (yes, I live under a rock) and I was rolling!
That video was hilarious. Have you seen the one from the real life wedding that this was obviously based off of? It made me so jealous that I didn't think of it first. Not sure if Luke would have done it, but it's pretty funny.
Those Dance Moves you mentioned, CLASSIC. ;) Hehe!
What a crack up! Too funny that you kinda want to be pregnant cause other people want you to be:) I want you to be pregnant too...I love pregnant people and babies beyond words!
So I am a little disappointed that you will not be granting my blog wish. It's ok since we are only blog friends. But if we ever meet each other in real life, I will expect a special viewing of your {not so} stellar dance moves. ;)
I saw a real wedding clip on utube a few months ago with that same song playing and people dancing down the aisle. I may be naive but I think the office stole that idea.
Post a Comment