Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Nov 20, 2009

Photo Booth Friday #16: What's For Dinner?

This is what we like to call "S'getti Face"



Happy Friday!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

very sweet :) She is cute cute cute.

This Heavenly Life said...

Adorable! I always say that I don't mind when my girls get s'getti face -- it mysteriously brings out the blue in their eyes!

Lenae said...

Love it! Imagine if we all went crazy when eating our spaghetti the way most kids do :)

 
Images by Freepik