Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Nov 23, 2009

Prayer Request

Please be in prayer for my family and I today. My dear Grandma passed away this morning. We rejoice that she is finally home with her Savior, free of pain and sorrow, but we weep because we will miss her here.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving week, and take a moment to spend time with those you love.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry! I know it's so hard, yet you are so happy for her to be out of pain and with her Lord. My heart hurts for you and your family. May God give you all peace and comfort during this difficult time. I will definitely be praying!

{{hugs!}}

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Amy, I am so sorry to hear that you must go through the grieving of some one you love. Even knowing that she is with Jesus can not take all of the pain away. I know that. I am praying Amy.

This Heavenly Life said...

This is so hard and I'm so sorry you're going through it. Praying you all can get through this time with grace and fond memories, anything to make it bearable.

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Amy, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma :( We will be praying for you and your family.
Finally home....awesome song.
"Just think of stepping on shore and finding it heaven, of touching a hand and finding it God's, of breathing new air and finding it celestial....of waking up in Glory and finding it home."

Unknown said...

Will do! Our thoughts and prayers will be with your family... especially over the holidays.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Praying for you all!

H-Mama said...

(((((Amy)))))

une autre mère said...

Praying for you! So sorry your grandmother passed away. I know how difficult that is, even if it is expected.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so, so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Praying for you and your family!

 
Images by Freepik