Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Dec 10, 2009

I Should Really Learn To Follow Directions…

You know how some dishes say, “Hand Wash Only”?

Turns out they’re not kidding around with that warning.

Miscelleneous Winter 09 014

Who knew a dishwasher could do so much damage?

Good thing it was a cheap plate!

6 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

oh dear! and to such a cute plate! don't cut yourself!!

Kelly said...

Oh no! I hate when that happens...especially to such cute things!

Amy said...

I hate when things say hand wash. My daughter got a set of cups that said hand wash and I have put them in the dishwasher from the beginning and they have always washed fine. However, I have had things come out of the dishwasher looking like your plate before :(
Blessings,
Amy

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh my! I had no idea a dish washer could do that kind of damage...what goes on in there :)!!??

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I didn't know they actually meant that, either! I'm sorry--it was a super fun cute plate!

Jamie said...

Oh bummer! It was such a cute plate. I hope you have more.

 
Images by Freepik