Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Dec 11, 2009

Photo Booth Friday #18: I Can’t Put My Arms Down!!

All the snow and cold weather we got this week forced us to break out Lily’s new winter coat.

She is not a fan.

Miscelleneous Winter 09 008

I don’t blame her – she can hardly move her arms in that thing! I just wish I had a video of when we tried it on for the first time. It looked a little something like this:

 

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

what size is that? I bought one for Hayden last Christmas, 3T....not sure what I was thinking, he'd need like 4 hoodies on to make it feasible.
Oh well.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

It's 18 months -- I think it's too big but then I figure by the end of the winter she'll probably have grown into it. Plus it has a jacket inside so she can wear that this spring -- but right now it's really a stretch to say that it fits her :)

Anonymous said...

I would definitely say that is NOT her favorite outfit. Poor Lily...

Mandi said...

We have this same issue with Ava. I bought an 18 month coat and upon first wear it was a stiff as a board... so she just slumped over. Hilarious.
What did they ever DO without cameras back in the day?!

Emily said...

My youngest son looked that same way last year in his coat!! So cute.
By the way-that is a must have Christmas movie at out house!!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh that is so funny - her little face is priceless! Winter coats are sooo stinkin' big!!

Jamie said...

Too funny! The first thing I thought of when I saw that picture of her was Christmas Story...then I scrolled down a bit and saw the video. Ha!

 
Images by Freepik