Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jan 8, 2010

Photo Booth Friday #19 – Christmas Clearance

I don’t know about you but I’ve been shopping the Christmas clearance like it’s going out of style…which it kind of is…I mean, it’s not gonna be around forever.

Anyway.

I picked up 2 lighted wreaths and some lighted garland at Target marked at 75% off.

January 2010 004

I know it doesn’t look super exciting but I am pumped. I’ve always loved really “traditional” looking outdoor decor for Christmas and since we bought our house I’ve dreamed of making it look like this:

Outdoor Christmas

{source}

I just love the wreaths on all the windows. And I’d love for the front door to look something like Sarah’s:

Outdoor Christmas 2 

But obviously I wasn’t going to break the bank buying all those wreaths and garland full price, so I made myself be patient, and it paid off! What normally would’ve cost me $50.00 or more ended up only costing around $12.

I may not have enough wreaths for every window of our house, but I’ve got a nice start.

I also found these adorable ornaments at Target:

January 2010 001

Aren’t those so cute? It’s going to be hard to wait until next year to start decorating with them!

So those are some of my Christmas clearance finds – show me some of yours!

5 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I tell you what.....after Christmas clearance is where it's at....I've been contemplating bright colors on my tree next year. I think I need to decide soon!

Anonymous said...

I got a few things at the Hob Lob but they're all packed away now.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I wish I could have sent a few boxes of my garland your way! Those ornaments are so super cute! I'm getting ready for exciting clothing deals!

Jamie said...

I love the after Christmas sales but I haven't done any this year! I so love a good deal!

Michelle said...

i love Christmas clearance finds! hey, i love any kind of clearance find!

 
Images by Freepik