This:

And this:

Going to be doing lots of comforting and cuddling with a sick little girl today.
Here’s wishing you a day free of germs!
Welcome to my front porch!
I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.
If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!
Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!
This:

And this:

Going to be doing lots of comforting and cuddling with a sick little girl today.
Here’s wishing you a day free of germs!
6 comments:
Sad :(
I was gonna ask you if you were free for dinner Saturday....So I'm asking if you're free for dinner Saturday, knowing that you might not be able to...Olive Garden, anyone? {Sorry, we have a gift card}
Oh, poor girl. I feel so bad for Jack when he's sick (all day yesterday) because I don't know what to do. He was constantly reaching for me, expecting me to know how to make him feel better... :(
Hope you can comfort, cuddle your little sweetheart and stay a healthy mom! I love sweetness that occurs on sick days! (but I don't love sick days!)
I can identify today - except my patient is a 7 year old girl who has the stomach virus. Makes you grateful for all those days of good health, doesn't it?! :)
Awww... poor Lily. Hope she feels better real soon, and that you and Dave don't catch it!
i hope your sweet girl gets to feeling better soon.
Post a Comment