Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 14, 2010

Does This Skirt Make My Butt Look Big?

Because I have a feeling I’m going to be wearing it an awful lot these next 9 months…

008 Of course, I doubt anyone will be paying attention to the size of my backside because they’ll be so distracted by the size of my belly!

004 - Copy 

Lily’s  counting down the days until OCTOBER…

March 2010 010

…and so are we!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!

Congrats Amy. :)

Lindy said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. :) Saw you in church last week and was going to try to get over there but lost you after the service. We'll have to try to catch up soon!

Amy said...

YAY!!! Congrats! I am sure Lily will be a wonderful big sis!
Blessings,
Amy

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! Lily is so cute! Can't wait to see her with a new brother or sister! (or both...it can happen!)

Kelly said...

Yay!!!!! I came so close to asking you if you were pregnant the other day!!! How are you feeling?

Becky said...

Yaaaay!!! I've been waiting so patiently for you to announce it!!!! Congrats to you, Dave and Lily. What a cute shirt Lily has :)

Mom2PrincessJ said...

Congrats Amy! How exciting!

This Heavenly Life said...

Amy!! I'm SO excited for you! Congratulations and I can't WAIT to hear more :)

beccarankin said...

I think the skirt is adorable and very figure flattering. :-) I had Gabi in October. It's a good month. Not too hot, not freezing cold... Congrats!

Ann@StringerMama said...

Aww Congrats girl! Having two just doubles the fun! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Yay! : ) Love the 3 columns....love the skirt which does not make your butt look big :) AND.....Londa's right. I'd get an ultrasound if I were you :)

So excited for you :)

Jackie said...

Congrats, Amy! That is absolutely wonderful! Lily is gonna be the best big sister. :)

Anonymous said...

Finally! I've been wondering what day you were going to announce and how you were going to do it...very cute! How many weeks now? Wish I could see you all big and preggo...maybe we'll make a trip to Des Moines this summer. Love ya!

El

peter marie said...

Congrats!! What a cute big sister. :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Amy I was so excited to see this post!!!!!

Michelle said...

woohoo! oh my goodness! i am so happy for you guys!!!

Emily said...

YEAH!! That is so exciting!! Congratulations!! The skirt is adorable so wear it lots!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So excited to hear your good news!

une autre mère said...

YAY!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you! You make such a cute prego! CONGRATS!!!!! :) :) :)

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! I wish I had looked that good preggers... nope not me.. I was just plain fat looking... LOL

Laura

H-Mama said...

Congratulations, Amy!!! So happy for you. Exciting times! That skirt so does NOT make your 'rear' look big. ;)

Debbi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family. And I agree with pp... you are soooooo cute pregnant.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yay! How flippin' cute are you?

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Amy!!!!

Jamie said...

So exciting!!! Congratulations! You are adorable!

mommy baum said...

Congratulations to the Perrotts! :) Lily's adorable shirt and face are a perfect way to share your exciting news!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about your journey as a mama for the second time around :)

 
Images by Freepik