Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 8, 2010

She’s Business in the Front…

001   

…and party in the back…

008

Dave calls her “Lily Ray Cyrus”.

And I hate to say it but, I can kind of see the resemblance…

BILLY RAY Pictures, Images and Photos

011

…except she’s WAY cuter, mullet or not.

May 2010 005

Wouldn’t you agree? ;)

6 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Adorable little girly girl! At least you didn't cut it to be that style on purpose! :)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

We have had some mullets around here too - not on purpose :). She is such a cutie!!

Moments in Our Story said...

Haha I agree...mullet or not..MUCH cuter! Plus, I I don't think Billy could pull off those adorable pig-tails! :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Lily Ray Cyrus.....seriously I'm still laughing about that :)

Maybe her nickname should be Miley...I think Lily would say....."Okay!" ;)

une autre mère said...

If anyone can pull off a mullet, it's definitely Lily!

Rachelle said...

She is the most adorable Lily Ray Cyrus I have ever seen! So cute!

 
Images by Freepik