Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jul 15, 2010

Mischief and Mayhem

How is it that every toddler seems to posses some sort of inborn knowledge that tells them the exact WORST time to get into mischief?

For example, when is the best time to unroll an entire roll of toilet paper onto the guest bathroom floor?

Right before company comes, of course!

June 2010 003

And when do you suppose would be the best time to grab Mommy’s sanitary napkins and parade around the living room with them?

Why, right as the guests are ringing the doorbell, of course! June 2010 004

All I can say is…she’s lucky she’s so darn cute :)

July 2010 004

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Haha! I have a feeling that's how my Lily is going to be too.

une autre mère said...

Too funny! I'm sure she didn't inherit any if that mischief from her mama, right? ;)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Pulling wipes out of the container is one of the favorites at our house.....along with the toilet paper game--"Price Is Right" Wheel style......along with splashing in the toilet that I clean with bleach....good times.
Should my children see the age of 4 it will be nothing short of miraculous ;)

Moments in Our Story said...

Haha so funny (and cute!) I especially love her draggin out the Kotex! :D

 
Images by Freepik