Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 13, 2010

Photo Booth Friday #30 : 32 Weeks

Happy thirty two weeks pregnant to me!

Part of me can hardly believe we’ve hit this milestone already. Eight {or at the most nine} weeks from now, we will have another baby in the house. Wowsa! That seems fast.

According to BabyCenter, the baby is roughly 16.7 inches long, which is really just a nice way of saying that it’s now big enough to step on my bladder and elbow me in the ribs simultaneously.

And seriously, I think the baby is literally standing on my bladder. It’s not unusual for me to get up to go to the bathroom three, sometimes even four times a night. I don’t really remember how often I had to go with Lily, but I’m positive it wasn’t nearly this much.

I’ve also been having Braxton Hicks contractions – usually after I’ve been exercising or moving around a lot although I woke up in the middle of the night with some last night. I’m not gonna lie, it made me a little nervous at first, but they went away.

But I can’t complain – both this and my last pregnancy have been blissfully uncomplicated and I’m thankful that minor aches and pains are really all I have to talk about.

Here’s a current belly shot…I think I’m getting progressively worse at taking pictures, if that’s even possible…

Lily wanted in on the picture and it was actually a pretty good one, but I forgot to turn the flash off…

August 2010 001 …so we had to take another one, which as you can see, did not make Lily very happy. And it’s blurry. Oh well. Maybe I should start making Dave take these for me instead of trying to do it myself :)

August 2010 011 

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, HOW ARE YOU 32 WEEKS PREG ALREADY?! That seems impossible! But I'm glad to hear that it's speeding by so quickly for you :)

Also, you look great. Have you ever gained any weight? I mean, seriously, you are all belly! Lucky!

H-Mama said...

You are such a cute preggie mama! How do you do that?! I remember having to pee and eat seemingly every 30 minutes. ;)

Jenn said...

Looking good! Cute shirt by the way! I feel like all mine are starting to get a bit short all of a sudden.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I LOVE your belly. You are so serious cute!!! I'm so glad you post pictures. :)

une autre mère said...

You look ravishing! Really. Love that cute little belly! Can't wait to see the cutie inside who I'm sure is purposely pushing on your bladder. They seem all sweet and innocent, but I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing in there... :)

Unknown said...

You look SO good! I want to look like you when I'm pregnant...

mommy baum said...

Amy,

You look great! Can you believe how quickly this trimester is going by?!?! I am so glad that I was motivated to get things done in the nursery early, because I would otherwise be starting to stress out right. about. now. ;)

Hope your summer ends well, and take care!

Michelle said...

ohmyword! you are just precious!! (see what i miss being behind on bloggin' that CUTE little baby bump)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

You look soooo cute still! So tiny, but almost time! :)

 
Images by Freepik