I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte today. I couldn’t help myself. These cool early morning temperatures were just begging for it.
Lily said: “Mommy copy peas?”
Translation: “Mommy’s coffee please?”
Someday when she’s old enough, I’ll introduce her to the goodness that is Starbucks. But for today she had to be satisfied with Cheerios and raisins instead. I think she was a little bitter :)
Dare I say it? I think Fall might be slowly wooing me. We spent all morning outside with not a drop of sweat on us.
Kate tempted me with pictures of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies that I feel like I MUST MAKE THIS VERY SECOND.
And I almost *almost* opened up my bin of fall decorations this afternoon.
If only I could pretend like this gorgeous weather won’t eventually give way to freezing, snowy, slushy, yucky WINTER. But you know what? Let’s not talk about that.
What’s your favorite thing about fall?



7 comments:
Lily looks so cute! And I think I can see the "bitterness" too :) We have to sneak our drinks into the car - below the steering wheel, etc so Ava won't see them and say, "foffee pweese". Where do they get this stuff?!
Yummy!!!! I made pumpkin choc chip cookies last weekend! I {heart} fall!
Jeans. Comfy orange sweaters. Leaves that are so beautiful in the sunrise that you can't breathe for a minute. A little bit of a red chilly nose, but a warm comfy body when you take walks. Making chili in my crock pot. Burning apple pie candles.
:)
I agree with Wendi - JEANS! I heart jeans. And I also love getting my kids' fall clothes out and seeing what great deals I got on them last year! :) It's kinda like Christmas...
Cute picture of Lily, btw. She is such a little dolly!
So jealous that you said "cool" mornings. "Cool" here right now is in the upper eighties. Boo. But, it won't stop me from that pumpkin spice latte. Mmmm ...
Yummm. I haven't gotten one yet. Its still pretty hot in SC. I can't wait for a little cooler temps. :)
Oh.my.goodness... I must go get one today! (PSL that is!) How could I forget!? I just made the comment to hubby too that "Oh, my! It's September! I need to get the fall decor out!."
Post a Comment