Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Oct 14, 2010

Meet Sophia…

Birth Announcements at WiddlyTinks.com
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com

15 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful and I love the name! Hope you are doing well!

Wannabe said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful and I love her name!!

HMama @ Family Team said...

Congratulations, Amy! She's beautiful!

Ann@StringerMama said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Can't wait to here her story! :-)

Sara@iSass said...

Awe, she's precious. Congratulations Front Porch Family!

Jenn said...

She is so precious! Congratulations!

peter marie said...

Congrats!! She is absolutely precious. Hope the first few days have gone well!!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Yay :) She's so pretty :) Can't wait to meet her!!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

She is SO sweet! Congrats!!

une autre mère said...

What a beauty! Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy! I can't wait to hear about the labor and delivery! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, precious baby! Congratulations! Enjoy this time.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Beautiful sweet baby girl! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

what a beauty!

Congrats!

Marissa Kaye said...

Hope you enjoyed night Nurse Kathy while you were at Methodist ;) and hopefully she stocked you up with supplies for your trip home.

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! All my pregnant friends are having their babes and I've got 6 weeks to go!

Michelle said...

she is adorable! congrats on your sweet new baby girl

 
Images by Freepik