Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jan 28, 2011

Photo Booth Friday

I know there’s more to life than “stuff” and material things can never truly satisfy…but they sure can help brighten up an otherwise lousy day…

January 2011 024

Yeah. I got “the boots”. Thanks to a certain kind friend who spotted them at her local Target. And another kind friend who acted as my courier and dropped them off at my house yesterday.

Seriously. You girls rock!

I think they are the perfect complement to this red peacoat that I got at Old Navy a couple of  weeks ago {which I scored for just $19 during their 40% of all clearance sale!}.

(I’m sorry. I have this annoying quirk where I have to tell people what a good deal I got. It’s a disease.)January 2011 030

The boots even got the Lily Seal of Approval {that’s just a notch under Good Housekeeping, in case you were wondering}

January 2011 010 

And a few minutes ago, Lily came up to me, gave me a kiss, and said, “Mommy you wook so boo-tiful.”

I think it’s shaping up to be a better day :)

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

You look so cute! Love the boots and the coat!

Unknown said...

Um ... How cute are you! So cute!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ahhh! Perfect. So perfect.

H-Mama said...

too cute. :)

une autre mère said...

Oh yes. Those boots and that coat were meant for each other! You look adorable! Glad I could play a tiny part in your boot happiness! :)

Jamie Saylor said...

LOVE the coat!!

Unknown said...

Boots and coat look very good together! And you look great yourself!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I admired that coat so many times at Old Navy! LOVE the ruffles! Could it be any more perfect with those boots?!? I've always wanted to be a personal shopper...so really, anytime!!!

Michelle said...

shut up! (in a good way)
love that coat! and the price!!

lily is rockin' those boots :D

Anonymous said...

everytime I went to Target and saw those boots I thought of you. I kept forgetting to ask you your size so that I could be on the hunt. So glad you got some because they are ADORABLE on you!

 
Images by Freepik