Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 2, 2011

CSN Review

Some of you may remember last year when I had the privilege of doing a giveaway to CSN stores…or maybe not :)

Anyway. The lovely folks at CSN have offered to let me do a review of one of their products!! I’m super excited – the hardest part will be narrowing down what I want to get!

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from modern dining room furniture to cute cookware to chic lighting pieces!

I’ve ordered from them before and never been disappointed – everything ships fast and is delivered as promised. I can’t wait to show you what I get!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

So exciting!
I got an email from them awhile back asking about this... and I tossed it thinking it was junk mail. Bah! hate when I do that!
Have fun reviewing!

Amanda @ Gods Highest Calling said...

Love your blog!! First time stopping by! :-) I use all sorts of mason jars for cups..from small jam jars to the bigger mason style ones that I scored from a flea market that are a clear blue. So pretty and chic!

 
Images by Freepik