Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 4, 2011

This Could Be a Wordless Wednesday except it’s Friday…

…so it’s Photo Booth Friday. But seriously. Are there even words for this cuteness?

February 2011 005 February 2011 006

I love them.

The End.

11 comments:

mommy baum said...

SO ADORABLE!

Mindy said...

Where did you get the big sister shirt and what size is it? I've been looking for one for Hannah, but they're always too big (I guess no one expects a 19mo. old to be a big sister). :) And yes, they are super cute! Love the matching!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Look at those smiles! Adorable!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

They are SO cute!
I do hope I get to see you tomorrow and meet you in person!

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

That second one is P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S!!

H-Mama said...

how sweet is that? that gives me warm thoughts... i have a similar picture of my girls wearing little/big sister t-shirts. too cute!!

Kelly said...

adorable!

Sarah beth said...

How precious!!!

new reader here! :)

{Sarah beth}

ellie and me said...

No words. None. Except beautiful.

Debbi said...

Awww! They are beautiful.

Michelle said...

precious! love those shirts!

 
Images by Freepik