Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 7, 2011

We Call Her “Squeaky”

Squeaky McSqueakerson, that is.

{pause playlist at the bottom of the page first}

She squeaks when she wakes up in the morning.

She squeaks herself to sleep at naptime.

She squeaks when she’s happy.

And she squeaks the loudest riiight before she cries.

I have a feeling her days of sitting in the church service with Mommy and Daddy may be numbered :)

5 comments:

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

This is just too cute! My little brother was a squeaker, but I don't think he was this "bad." Love it!

Michelle said...

cute! cute! cute!
oh she is adorable.
and now i want another little bitty baby :D

Anonymous said...

So precious! Good for you in getting it on video so you can share that with her someday. My Lincoln was a little squeaker too...loved it!

This Heavenly Life said...

Oh, if that wasn't the SWEETEST sound in the world...

I had the strongest urge to reach through the screen and pluck that beautiful little darlin right into my arms and snuggle her for an hour or six. Surely you wouldn't mind, right?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her eyes Amy. So beautiful :)

 
Images by Freepik