Lily: Daddy, I have a boogie.
Dave: A boogie? In your nose?
Lily: No. It’s in my mouth.
*********
While looking at one of our wedding pictures with me…
Lily: Awww…you love Daddy, dontcha Mommy?
*********
Lily: {pointing to toes} Hey Daddy! I have pink ponytails!
Dave: Pink ponytails?
Lily: Yeah, Mommy put pink on my ponytails!
Dave: You mean toenails?
*********
The scene: I’ve just put Lily down for a nap when I hear her crying over the monitor. When I go into her room she is holding her finger.
Me: What happened, Lily?
Lily: My finger…I have a boo boo on my finger!
Me: {noticing that it looks like there’s a tiny bit of blood on it} Oh, honey, how’d you do that? Did it get stuck?
Lily: {pitifully} Yes…
Me: Where did it get stuck?
Lily: Up my nose.
**********
Lily: {sniffing in the bathroom} I smell something.
Dave: I know honey, Daddy just went potty. I’m going to turn on the the fan.
Lily: That will help?
Dave: Yes.
A few minutes later, sniffing again:
Lily: Daddy, I think you need two fans.



4 comments:
Love this to pieces!!
Children are such a blessing. :)
Lily, Andrew, and Jacob would have a field day picking their noses. LOL
Ha! Love all of these, but the "two fans" comment is downright hilarious! :)
that's priceless. yay for mommy writing them down. two fans. *giggle*
Post a Comment