Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 25, 2013

Ballerinas in Training

Last night the girls were invited by their friend Katie to "Bring a Friend Night" at a local dance studio. They were incredibly excited. I can't count how many times I heard, "...and we're going to eat supper and then go to dance class, right mom?!?" Lily told me she hoped to learn how to do a grand jete. (Thank you, Angelina Ballerina)

I like to call this  the "take the picture already Mom" pose


While the girls danced, we mommies got to hop a couple stores down and eat ice cream. That's a good night in my book!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik