Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 19, 2013

A Little Mermaid GIVEAWAY!

Stop the presses! I've got breaking news!

Disney is releasing The Little Mermaid from the vault on October 1st and I've got one copy of the Diamond edition Blu-ray and DVD Combo to give away to one of YOU!





Let's all just take a moment to remember the fabulousness of this movie:

The unhappy but beautiful mermaid, with an amazing voice and a seashell bra:





The evil sea witch:





The handsome, albeit somewhat easily confused, prince:





The loving and completely reasonable father who simply wanted to protect his headstrong daughter from the evil sea witch.





(Clearly the lesson here should be listen to your parents, not your heart.)

(Clearly I am now viewing the film as a parent instead of a six year old girl.)

And finally, THE WORLD'S WORST BABYSITTER





This movie tied with Beauty and the Beast for my all time favorite princess movie and I'm so excited to get to experience it all again with my girls.

So, do you wanna copy? If you've got any little girls in your life: daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter - you are going to want one. Oh who am I kidding - you want a copy for you!

To enter, just follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below (if you are reading in email or feed reader, click through to the website to enter). You can do 1, 2, or all 3 options, it's up to you! The more you do, the more entries you get! The giveaway will close at 12 midnight Monday, September 23rd.

For more information check out the movie website: http://movies.disney.com/the-little-mermaid

a Rafflecopter giveaway


I received a copy of this movie in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Little Mermaid for sure is my favorite! I may even still have the soundtrack...

Miranda Creath (Stephens) said...

My favorite was always Pocahantus! But I can certainly agree with the comment about the perspective shift from child to parent! Lol I love your blog!!

Mandi said...

FAVE movie is Beauty and the Beast :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

My favorite movie is Snowball Express! It's a Crigger Classic Christmas Movie!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Londa, I've never heard of that! Might have to check it out for Christmas this year!!

Ellen@SvennesPunkinPatch said...

Little Mermaid was my ALL-TIME FAVORITE MOVIE as a child! I used to annoy my sisters with it and sing every.single.song.every.single.time.i.watched. :) I had little mermaid pjs, clothes, earrings, curtains, tooth brush/paste, soap....the embarrassing list goes on and on! ;) I do still like it though and hope that my girls share my love for it!

Ann@StringerMama said...

Beauty and the Beast hands down!!!

Anonymous said...

LM was my favorite! Our church had Jodi Benson perform in a Christmas program one year and then last year we got to see her at Epcot reading the Christmas story. Love her, love LM!

Erin said...

100% my favorite Disney movie of all time!

Alyssa said...

All time favorite is Beauty and the Beast, but the Little Mermaid was definitely in my top 5. As a little girl, my mom would often walk in on me dancing and singing the songs to my favorite disney princess movies. I look forward to sharing these classics with my little girl and maybe even a little dancing and singing along. :)

Lacy said...

Beauty & the Beast is by far my favorite, but if we're looking for music, I LOVE the Little Mermaid soundtrack! How fun!

Emily Archer said...

So good to see you back to blogging! :-) I'd say that Beauty and the Beast was my most favorite Disney movie, with the Little Mermaid a close second. What a fun giveaway! :-)

Lisa said...

Beauty and the Beast! Still love it now. :)

Kristen said...

I loved Peter Pan when I was growing up but my favorite princess movie was Beauty and the Beast. Isn't it fun to get a chance to share childhood movies with your girls!

 
Images by Freepik