Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Oct 1, 2013

Real Quick..

Just popping in to say I won't be on here much this week. We've got a crazy schedule and I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to keep all the balls I'm juggling in the air!

In case you missed it, the winner of the candle giveaway has been announced. Click here and scroll to the bottom to see who was the lucky winner!

I had planned a recipe for Three Cheese Chicken Pesto Pizza to share today for Tasty Tuesday but won't have time to type it out. Look for that next week!

That's all, hope to be back shortly!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik